Raw power meets cutting tech
Gutsy. Exciting. Sharp. You’re about to meet the most advanced Subaru WRX and WRX STI ever made. Next generation technology ups the ante, from their new infotainment systems to the advanced proactive safety of EyeSight® Driver Assist system, as standard on Subaru WRX Lineartronic® CVT variants. Combining the best in performance and pleasure, the Subaru WRX and WRX STI earn their reputation.Subaru WRX Premium AWD shown
Here's looking at you
High performance demands top-class safety. The EyeSight® Driver Assist system - as standard on Subaru WRX Lineartronic® CVT variants - is like your second pair of eyes. It spots potentially dangerous situations up ahead, and alerts you to take action. In the right situation, it even automatically applies the brakes if need be.
With EyeSight® Driver Assist technology, your Subaru WRX LineartronicTM CVT is always on alert. Here's how:
- When the car in front of you moves at a green light, the car will let you know it’s time to go. So the driver behind you doesn't have to.
- Adaptive Cruise Control tracks the vehicle in front of you, keeping a safe distance to take the stress off having that unpredictable driver ahead.
If the accelerator is pushed by accident when an object is detected in front, EyeSight® Driver Assist technology restricts engine power to help reduce the impact.
- Pre-Collision Steering Assist applies greater steering assistance when you attempt to steer away from a detected collision ahead.
- If the EyeSight® Driver Assist technology senses lane sway or lane departure, it’ll warn you, helping you to avoid stepping on someone else’s line.
- EyeSight® Driver Assist technology can warn you of imminent impact. It also senses if you’re not acting fast enough - applying more stopping power as needed.
- Lane Keep Assist uses stereo cameras to detect lane markings, including Botts’ dots. Working with the electric power steering, it helps keep your vehicle in its lane when driving on expressways, freeways and interstate highways.
Speak and WRX listens
Call your friends and set your soundtrack without taking your hands off the wheel. On the Subaru WRX Premium AWD and all Subaru WRX STI variants, have a chat with Siri®1 using the Siri®1 compatibility feature.Subaru WRX STI Premium AWD shown 1. Requires compatible Siri® enabled Apple device to be paired with the infotainment system.
Music to your ears
Using Bluetooth®1, USB connectivity or the auxiliary jack, you can connect your phone and pump the tunes. Enjoy it even more with the thumping sounds of eight harman kardon®2 speakers on the Subaru WRX Premium AWD and Subaru WRX STI range.
Subaru WRX STI AWD shown
1. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. System operation ability is subject to the Bluetooth® wireless technology specification of individual’s phone.
2. Harman Kardon is a registered trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated
Sat nav gets you there
This much power deserves a big adventure. Lucky you'll never get lost with a world class satellite navigation system as standard on Subaru WRX Premium AWD, and all Subaru WRX STI variants. Built into the infotainment unit, it features a super large screen, full colour display and clear, simple audio instructions.
Just lock in your directions, and the vehicle's system will take you to your destination the smartest way, with live updates on faster routes and traffic hazards on the go.Subaru WRX Premium AWD model shown